Resources & Tools
We’ve compiled a set of resources and tools to help you participate in Insurance Careers Movement. The best way to stay connected is to sign up for our email list (fill out form on the right). You can watch webinar recordings below and learn how to become involved. All the materials you need to get started are included below. We’re pleased to have you join this growing movement!
WEBINAR RECORDINGS & SLIDES
- Phase II Kickoff: Make Insurance Millennials the Innovative, Younger Face of Insurance Webinar Recording
- Phase II Kickoff: Make Insurance Millennials the Innovative, Younger Face of Insurance Presentation (slides)
- Phase II Begins: Update & Logistics Webinar Recording
- Phase II Begins: Update & Logistics Webinar Presentation (slides)
- Phase I: Overview & Logistics Webinar Recording
- Phase I: Overview & Logistics Webinar Presentation (slides)
FOR INSURANCE MILLENNIALS
Are you part of the millennial generation and working in the insurance industry?
Use this registration form to sign up and join our growing movement.
GUIDES, TOOLS & GRAPHICS
- Resource Guide: one-stop document with all the tools you need
- 1 page checklist: your quick guide to participating
- NEW! Social Media Guide (August 2016): easy to implement social media content. Use/follow the hashtag #careertrifecta to join the conversation. Every Tuesday is #TalentTuesday in insurance.
- Social Media Guide from Jan 2016
- CEO letter of support for Insurance Careers Month: share with your C-suite colleagues to garner their support
- CEO video script example: Does your CEO want to add his/her voice to our growing list of CEO supporters?
- Have questions? We’re here for you!
- Overall coordination: Kirstin Marr from Valen Analytics or Nikki St. Martin from The Jacobson Group
- CEO involvement: Wendy Davis Johnson from Hamilton Insurance Group
- Social Media: Brooke Kelley-Hunt from PCI
- InVEST platform, internships, classroom involvement: Deborah Pickford from InVEST
- MyPath platform, internships, testimonials: Allison Ward from MyPath