Resources & Tools
The following resources are to help you participate in the Insurance Careers Movement and in the annual February Insurance Careers Month. The best way to stay connected is to sign up for our email list. Please fill out the form on the right to subscribe to the email list. Thank you for helping inspire more people to choose insurance as a career.
GUIDES, TOOLS & GRAPHICS
- 2023 Insurance Careers Month Social Media Calendar
- 2023 February Insurance Careers Month Social Media Content Guide
- ICM2023 Promo A – Facebook
- ICM2023 Promo A – Twitter
- ICM2023 Week 1 – Opportunity – Facebook
- ICM2023 Week 1 – Opportunity – Twitter
- ICM2023 Week 2 – Acceleration – Facebook
- ICM2023 Week 2 – Acceleration – Twitter
- ICM2023 Week 3 – Focus – Facebook
- ICM2023 Week 3 – Focus – Twitter
- ICM2023 Week 4 – Purpose – Facebook
- ICM2023 Week 4 – Purpose – Twitter
- ICM2023 Week 5 – Innovation – Facebook
- ICM2023 Week 5 – Innovation – Twitter
- QuestPro’s DEI Guidelines | QuestPro’s Quick Tips for DEI
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Infographic
- Build a Promising Career ICM & Hanover Infographic
- 1-page checklist: your quick guide to participating
- College and Career Fair Brochures: InVEST brochure | MyPath brochure
- 2018 InVest Brochure: English | Spanish
ADVANCING DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION IN INSURANCE
During a July 2021 diversity, equity and inclusion webinar, the Insurance Careers Movement, the Jacobson Group, and other speakers discussed diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) belief statements, shared information on organizations to collaborate with to further accelerate work on DEI. Click here for highlights from the webinar and diversity, equity and inclusion best practices and company examples.
WEBINAR RECORDINGS & SLIDES
Webinars/slides include data, research and messaging you can use in your own communications.
- Insurance Careers Movement Webinar, Dec. 2017: Watch the video
- 2nd Annual Insurance Careers Month, Feb. 2017: Watch the video of the Second Annual Report.
- CEO Town Hall Recording boasted 1,600 live attendees from 10 countries
- Phase II Kickoff: Make Insurance Millennials the Innovative, Younger Face of Insurance Webinar Recording | Slides
- Phase II Overview: Update & Logistics Webinar Recording | Slides
- Phase I: Overview & Logistics Webinar Recording | Slides
FOR INSURANCE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Are you a young professional working in the insurance industry? Join us!