Resources & Tools
We’ve compiled a set of resources and tools to help you participate in Insurance Careers Movement. The best way to stay connected is to sign up for our email list (fill out the form on the right). You can watch webinar recordings below and learn how to become involved. All the materials you need to get started are included below. We’re pleased to have you join this growing movement!
GUIDES, TOOLS & GRAPHICS
- 2021 Insurance Careers Month Social Media Calendar
- 2021 Insurance Careers Month Social Media Planning Guide
- 2021 Insurance Careers Month Social Media Content Resources
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Infographic
- Business Insurance Diversity & Inclusion Institute Statistics
- #OpenLetterToCollegeGraduates Letter Template
- Build a Promising Career ICM & Hanover Infographic
- 1-page checklist: your quick guide to participating
- 2018 Insurance Careers Month Infographic
- College and Career Fair Brochures: InVEST brochure | MyPath brochure
- 2018 InVest Brochure: English | Spanish
- CEO letter of support for Insurance Careers Month: share with your C-suite colleagues to garner their support
- CEO video script example: Does your CEO want to add his/her voice to our growing list of CEO supporters?
WEBINAR RECORDINGS & SLIDES
Webinars/slides include data, research and messaging you can use in your own communications.
- Insurance Careers Movement Webinar, Dec. 2017: Watch the video
- 2nd Annual Insurance Careers Month, Feb. 2017: Watch the video of the Second Annual Report.
- CEO Town Hall Recording boasted 1,600 live attendees from 10 countries
- Phase II Kickoff: Make Insurance Millennials the Innovative, Younger Face of Insurance Webinar Recording | Slides
- Phase II Overview: Update & Logistics Webinar Recording | Slides
- Phase I: Overview & Logistics Webinar Recording | Slides
FOR INSURANCE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Are you a young professional working in the insurance industry? Join us!